Skip to content
If the Independent Party does not currently have ballot access for a specific office, then the candidate will need to take out a petition from the Secretary of State’s Office.  (Please check this website’s list of Connecticut  House and Senate seats to verify whether or not the Independent Party of Connecticut has ballot access for 2024.)
Instructions and the Petitioning Application forms are linked below.
Back To Top